Thursday, February 5, 2009

Quick Acne Treatment - Can You Really Clear Acne Overnight?

Is there really such thing as a quick acne treatment? Can you really get rid of your acne within a week? As a former acne sufferer I have tried many acne products such as proactiv, murad, birth control pills, topical creams, prescription drugs, and many others. Did any of these methods work? Read below to find out.

I've tried everything to get rid of my embarrassing acne. I quickly learned that drugs were not the best solution. Prescription drugs had horrible side effects, and made my face worse before starting to make it better. The side effects weren't worth it to me, so I decided to switch to other methods. I wanted something that was a quick acne treatment, something that didn't take months and months to see results for.

After trying birth control pills, it took around 3 months to even notice an improvement in my skin. After experiencing severe side effects from the pills, I had no choice but to stop taking them. Birth control pills can work wonders for your skin, but you should be aware of the side effects, such as terrible migraines, and increased risk of blood clots and stroke. This was not going to be a quick acne treatment, so i decided to find something else.

Proactiv was also not the best treatment to clear up my acne. It dried out my skin more than anything and made my acne appear more red than usual.

The quick acne treatment:

I was at my wits end, and needed to get to the bottom of my problem. After trying natural products, I noticed an improvement in my skin overnight. My pores were noticeable smaller, redness was diminished, and active breakouts were clearing up. If you are serious about getting rid of your acne, I highly recommend natural products as a quick acne treatment.

To find out how I cleared up my acne in under a week, visit the following website: Quick acne treatment

If you are serious about fighting your acne permanently and naturally, you will want to take a look at this website: http://www.squidoo.com/getridofacne-fast

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Dale_P._Stewart

Health News:

Best Diet and Weight Loss Pills - 3 Steps to Help You Choose
Dropping the extra pounds and getting back to a healthier you are the key features one looks for in a weight loss pill. If only it were that easy. In recent years the...



No comments:

Post a Comment